Direction-Plus™ Universal ProVent® oil separator PV151DPK kit comes with bracket and hoses. It protects your diesel engine by substantially reducing the amount of oil entering the engine from blow-by gas in the crankcase ventilation system.
Direction-Plus™ ProVent® systems are specifically designed to separate and redirect oil and air from blow-by gas produced from within the crank case. They also provide the option of returning the oil back to the sump. By not fitting a Direction-Plus™ ProVent® system it is likely that your engine will experience a progressive reduction in performance.
Advantages of The Direction-Plus™ ProVent® Oil Separator PV151DPK Kit:
• Ultra-compact design
• Up to 150 l/min blow-by gas
• Equipped as standard with high-efficiency medium
• Pressure regulation
• Available with by-pass or pressure-relief valve
• Suitable for use as an open or closed CCV
• Use of two ProVent 150 in parallel possible
• Protection against incorrect insertion of replacement element through symmetrical design
• Check valve for oil return available as option (recommended)
• Cover position adjustable in steps of 3 degrees